Larry Larry is offline

Default gas info that i found....(OT)

"Dennis Pogson" wrote in news:FvnDk.11602
:

although it
must be said I find sailing on other peoples' boats much more satisfying!

Me, too! My friends send me to fetch the boat and use the boat's own
credit cards to pay the awful yard bills. Just reading a yard bill every
once in a while cures me of wanting a sailboat for my own. My English
friend Geoffrey handed me a very nice ballcap with "CAPTAIN Larry" nicely
embroidered on it, as a gift. I thank him but told him I didn't want to
wear it aboard because I thought he was looking for someone to blame next
time something bad happened....(c; When one of the yachties greets me with
, "Good morning, Captain" on the docks, I tell them I'm just the "Third
Mate Engineering", not the captain. I'm not responsible....er,
ah....unless the radar crashes.