Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default ST1000 Tiller Pilot modification report

The limit switches I installed in my Raymarine ST1000 Tillerpilot last
winter worked perfectly.

http://home.maine.rr.com/rlma/ST1000mods.htm

The unit functioned all season without my having to give it a second
thought.

"Strider" was decommissioned on the Equinox, six weeks earlier than normal
due to my upcoming month long trip to observe completion, sea trials, and
delivery of the "R/V Rachel Carson".

http://www.umces.edu/vessel/progress.html

I thus join the many landbound members of this group till spring. I will
have a couple more weeks of boating though, listening to 2400 HP of MTU
diesels driving tons of water through the twin Hamilton waterjets at speeds
over 20 knots. It's always a thrill watching a boat I designed come to life
and this one will probably be my magnum opus.

--
Roger Long

Which tiller pilot? Chris Boat Building 4 April 25th 06 08:00 PM
Using a Tiller Pilot FamilySailor ASA 22 September 8th 04 01:03 AM
Raymarine ST1000 Plus Tiller Autopilot, Opinions please. Brian General 7 February 8th 04 04:11 PM
Raymarine ST1000 Plus Tiller Autopilot, Opinions please. Brian ASA 3 November 25th 03 04:47 PM