MMC

Default Replacing tubes on RIB

Hello all,
My dad got hold of a "Brig" PVC rigid inflatable, and a set of new tubes.
Anyone out there have instructions for changing these out? What do we use to
remove the old tubes (chemical?) and what do we use to glue the new on? What
should we clean the hull with prior to install?
Looks like the hull slides into the tubes and then PVC strips are glued over
the joint.
Thanks, MMC.