Default Sold my Boat .. some thoughts

"Wayne.B" wrote
Then a super intelligent individual like your self must have a *very*
small boat I'd suppose ?

Neal exchanged the Swan for a Duck some time ago...
http://www.namco.co.uk:80/product-im...ide_donald.jpg

"Capt. JG" wrote
Not necessarily.

No offense intended to y'all big-boat guys, it's just that it sounded to me
like Thomas found himself on the wrong side of the enjoyment/LOA curve.

"Dave" wrote in message
On Mon, 22 Sep 2008 23:54:42 GMT, "Thomas, Spring Point Light"
said:

What the F.. is your problem? Are you some loser sitting at home
suffering
from envy of
anyone who has, or did have, a boat?

ROFLMAO. This from the guy who sold his boat!!

No. I didn't sell mine. I enjoy it. Sail it regularly, and I don't run
around whining without any basis whatever about supposedly "corrupt"
harbor
masters just because I don't get enough freebies from local gummint.

Dave,, a sunfish is not a cruising sailboat.

"Ernest Scribbler" wrote in message
et...
"Capt. JG" wrote
Not necessarily.

No offense intended to y'all big-boat guys, it's just that it sounded to
me like Thomas found himself on the wrong side of the enjoyment/LOA curve.

None taken. I don't really consider a 30' sailboat a big boat. It's too bad
when one finds oneself on the wrong side of the curve.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

wrote in message
On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 16:22:11 GMT, "Thomas, Spring Point Light"
wrote:

. ..
said:

What the F.. is your problem? Are you some loser sitting at home
suffering
from envy of
anyone who has, or did have, a boat?

ROFLMAO. This from the guy who sold his boat!!

No. I didn't sell mine. I enjoy it. Sail it regularly, and I don't run
around whining without any basis whatever about supposedly "corrupt"
harbor
masters just because I don't get enough freebies from local gummint.

Dave,, a sunfish is not a cruising sailboat.

Dave has a good solid cruiser, and cruising is exactly what he does
with it.

========

The only cruising Dave does, is looking for dates,, that he pays by the
hour.

On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 21:55:28 GMT, "Thomas, Spring Point Light"
wrote:

.. .

said:

What the F.. is your problem? Are you some loser sitting at home
suffering
from envy of
anyone who has, or did have, a boat?

ROFLMAO. This from the guy who sold his boat!!

No. I didn't sell mine. I enjoy it. Sail it regularly, and I don't run
around whining without any basis whatever about supposedly "corrupt"
harbor
masters just because I don't get enough freebies from local gummint.

Dave,, a sunfish is not a cruising sailboat.

Dave has a good solid cruiser, and cruising is exactly what he does
with it.

========

The only cruising Dave does, is looking for dates,, that he pays by the
hour.

I've met Dave, and sailed on his boat. It is as I stated. If he had to
pay for dates, I think he'd need to start making a whole lot more
money.

said:

The only cruising Dave does, is looking for dates,, that he pays by the
hour.

And you fantasize this because?

He's broke and is looking for ways to make soome money.

On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 08:57:44 -0400, "Ernest Scribbler"
wrote:

"Capt. JG" wrote
Not necessarily.

No offense intended to y'all big-boat guys, it's just that it sounded to me
like Thomas found himself on the wrong side of the enjoyment/LOA curve.

I have a 22 foot aluminum runabout. It has plenty of room for two guys
to wave fishing rods about, not quite true of my son's 15 footer with
the ten horse motor. It is small enough for one person to launch it.

Casady