Default Hurricane Ike pics from Kemah, Tx

wrote in message
On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 15:39:30 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Molesworth" wrote in message
: From my Morgan list:
:
: http://imageevent.com/deanaj/hurricaneike
:
: It's truly horrible - all those dreams.. I wonder how many were
: 'self-insured'?
:
: --
: Molesworth
:
: --
: http://www.stcustards.free-online.co.uk/

I don't feel the least bit sorry for any of them. They had more than a
week
to get their boats hauled and moved out of harm's way

Hauled to where?

Since FEMA was "in charge," I would think New Orleans would be the place.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

On Sep 17, 5:35*am, "Roger Long" wrote:
Many of those pictures are very close to where Joe and Terry kept "Redcloud"
and were living. *I think he said in an email that they were renting a
waterfront apartment. *I wonder where the coffee is.

I hope they are doing OK and will be able to get back to business. *I was
just about to order more and the stuff I'm drinking now doesn't begin to
compare despite being billed as expensive gourmet beans.

--
Roger Long

Dont Fret Roger I heard from someone who knows Joe & Terry. They now
live on a 45 footer in Seabrook. Joe had another boat load off coffee
to be delivered to a grocery store. He stayed aboard sent his crew
ashore and kept a ketch from plowing over the dock on top of him as
the roller furler opened in steady 115 kt winds. The city of Seabrook
washed into his marina during the eye. Said he clocked a gust at
158mph. He was surrounded by sunken boats when it was all over.

He lost part of a rub rail and a sampson post.

Fred

On Sep 17, 7:16*pm, wrote:
[...]

PS Roger, you are right on with his coffee, i just received a freash
batch and it's the best, so smooth.
The RedClouds finest is my favorate it's certified Antigua. Ive tried
many from that region but his seems to be the best.

I bet he builds that coffee sailing ship sooner than most expect, how
can you go wrong with such a superior product and a basement price. It
is indeed a "better coffee for a better planet". Visit
ellagocoffee.com to get coffee fit for any Captain

Fred

wrote in message

Dont Fret Roger I heard from someone who knows Joe & Terry. They now
live on a 45 footer in Seabrook. Joe had another boat load off coffee
to be delivered to a grocery store. He stayed aboard sent his crew
ashore and kept a ketch from plowing over the dock on top of him as
the roller furler opened in steady 115 kt winds. The city of Seabrook
washed into his marina during the eye. Said he clocked a gust at
158mph. He was surrounded by sunken boats when it was all over.

He lost part of a rub rail and a sampson post.

Fred

You heard from somebody who knows Joe . . . Bwahahahahhhhahhhah!

Everybody knows you are Joe Butcher, Fred!

Another boat load of coffee to deliver? Another *diesel* motor boat load no
doubt! Some green coffee company! What a freaking hypocrite liar you turned
out to be, Joe. Any lie for a buck? Is that your moral standards these days?
Or do you justify your lies because the back of a dollar bill is green?

I know for sure you are Joe. Only he would type fantasmagoria like a wind
gust of over 158 mph and expect people to believe it.
Bwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhahhahhahahahahhahahah. Sort of like those 30 foot
seas you exaggerated from about half that?

At any rate, I'm happy you and yours survived. It would be a duller world
without a Capt. Joe Hapless to kick around.

Wilbur Hubbard

wrote in message
: On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 13:24:38 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
: wrote:
:
:
: wrote in message
: ...
:
[...]
: Freddy-Joe even slipped up and used his professional email address
: " in a post on 9/8 in another group.
:
: Google it and see!

Ha ahahhahahhaha! One hardly needs the extra proof. Just look how "Fred"
advertises his coffee here in this group:

"PS Roger, you are right on with his coffee, i just received a freash
batch and it's the best, so smooth.
The RedClouds finest is my favorate it's certified Antigua. Ive tried
many from that region but his seems to be the best.

"I bet he builds that coffee sailing ship sooner than most expect, how
can you go wrong with such a superior product and a basement price. It
is indeed a "better coffee for a better planet". Visit
ellagocoffee.com to get coffee fit for any Captain

"Fred"

A shill or Joe? Obviously Joe. Freash for fresh. And he called it a 'batch.'
Now does anybody who orders a couple of bags call it a batch? And he even
uses the better coffee for a better planet lie. It will remain a lie until
he actually succeeds sailing his first load of coffee instead of sinking his
coffee load. And, what's with "favorate?" That's a Joe spelling just like
his famous "jelious."

Wilbur Hubbard

Hey Jim, check it out : Earthrace boat in Kemah Joe ASA 22 December 18th 06 07:17 PM
A look at a hurricane DSK ASA 0 December 8th 05 04:22 PM
Some Wilma Hurricane Pics lifted from a Boating Forum *JimH* General 2 October 29th 05 01:27 AM
New Lamorinda Skate Park Pics. Moraga,Ca Pics. Skate Park Moraga Ca 94556 Whitewater 0 January 12th 04 03:05 AM
The Hurricane Scout ASA 0 September 20th 03 10:35 PM