posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

Default (OT) Palin bounce and the Wilder factor.

Zogby and Rasmussen (the pollsters) will soon be announcing that Obama got
no bounce from the lackluster Dem convention while McCain has already gotten
a five to seven point bounce for choosing Gov. Sarah Palin of Alaska and
another five point bounce will be announced after the completion of the
Republican convention.

Unless Obama goes into the November general elections with at least a ten
point lead in the polls he's toast because of the Wilder factor alone.

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...12086/0/NEWS15

Make book on it and get rich. With McCain choosing a female conservative
governor as his running mate, nail the Obama coffin lid shut. He's out of
here already.

And good riddance. He's a Marxist.

--
Gregory Hall

In article , Gregory Hall wrote:
Zogby and Rasmussen (the pollsters) will soon be announcing that Obama

[snip]

Give us a break! It's nice to come here and not have to deal with that.
There are a million and one places around usenet and the web that people
can discuss this if they're interested, please don't let this descend
into that too!

Justin.

--
Justin C, by the sea.

On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 22:52:38 -0000, Justin C
wrote:

In article , Gregory Hall wrote:
Zogby and Rasmussen (the pollsters) will soon be announcing that Obama

[snip]

Give us a break! It's nice to come here and not have to deal with that.
There are a million and one places around usenet and the web that people
can discuss this if they're interested, please don't let this descend
into that too!

Justin.

....or if they have to, a swim suit photo from her Miss Alaska days
would have been nice.

Brian W
posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 18:37:52 -0400, "Gregory Hall"

plonk

I have been duly informed by my wife (a former Miss Georgia) that she was
RUNNER UP in the Miss Alaska pageant. We can only hope history repeats
itself. Still with 5 kids and 44 years she is rather pleasingly preserved.
:-)

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

...or if they have to, a swim suit photo from her Miss Alaska days
would have been nice.

Brian W

On Sat, 30 Aug 2008 17:23:51 -0400, "Glenn Ashmore"
wrote:

I have been duly informed by my wife (a former Miss Georgia) that she was
RUNNER UP in the Miss Alaska pageant. We can only hope history repeats
itself. Still with 5 kids and 44 years she is rather pleasingly preserved.
:-)

Having met last year's Miss America (Lauren Nelson) along with Miss
Oklahoma and others, I can confirm that if Miss (runner-up) Alaska's
social skills compare to those of the more recent US winners, we could
all do worse...

Brian W

Having met last year's Miss America (Lauren Nelson) along with Miss
Oklahoma and others, I can confirm that if Miss (runner-up) Alaska's
social skills compare to those of the more recent US winners, we could
all do worse...

Try marrying one. :-)

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 07:49:25 -0400, "Glenn Ashmore"
wrote:

Having met last year's Miss America (Lauren Nelson) along with Miss
Oklahoma and others, I can confirm that if Miss (runner-up) Alaska's
social skills compare to those of the more recent US winners, we could
all do worse...

Try marrying one. :-)

I know, I know.
But social skills are best shown in social situations - not with the
ol' man!

Brian W

"Gregory Hall" wrote in message
Make book on it and get rich. With McCain choosing a female conservative
governor as his running mate, nail the Obama coffin lid shut. He's out of
here already.

And good riddance. He's a Marxist.

--
Gregory Hall

Of course he is. And McCain is a Rastafarian.

Sarah Palin Redbeard ASA 20 September 2nd 08 01:53 AM
Wow! Palin is HOT! Gregory Hall Cruising 10 August 30th 08 02:23 PM
The Big Bounce HK General 4 September 15th 07 12:57 AM
An interesting video on pickup truck box bounce JimH General 84 August 8th 07 05:00 PM