Brian Cleverly

Default 1976 Fuji 32

I was wondering if anyone on this group is a Fuji 32 owner.

I may be picking up a 32 ketch with many items missing, not the least of
which is paperwork.

Does anyone possibly have any original manuals etc. who would be willing
to copy and send to me for a fee.

In addition (I've searched and searched for this), is there possibly a
website where I could obtain rigging plan drawings for both the ketch
and cutter variations.

Hoping someone can assist in some way.

Thanks in advance,

Brian Cleverly