Default Youngest solo sailor?

I don't remember if this young fellow's web site has been noted in
this Forum
before.

http://www.zacsunderland.com/

He just left Majuro (Marshall Islands) headed for Darwin, Australia.
His daily blog
makes for an interesting read.

I wonder if Wilbur was doing this sort of the thing when he was 16
years old? :-)

Cheers

Bill

Anacapa Isle Marina
Channel Islands Harbor
Oxnard, California

Bill,

Young Zac was first mentioned here by Wilbur who was shocked that Zac had
left his home port without enough alcohol. Zac seems to have coped with this
crisis better than Wilbur expected. Zac was later mentioned by Roger Long
when he arrived in the Marshalls.
I expect he'll continue to face and solve problems since that's a part of
life. I hope he has a good adventure.

Dave M.

Thanks Dave for bringing me up to speed on the prior Zac threads.

I just haven't been that attentive to the sailing news groups here in
the past year... that I use to monitor on a daily basis... for
reasons
that are obvious. Starting with the decline and fall of A.S.A..

I hope he has a good adventure.

I hope so as well. For a young fellow he is apparently quite
knowledge
and an able seaman due to his past upbringing. Plus he has a good
support system... and thus far his negative encounters while under
way have been minimal or at least reasonably so.

Best regards

Bill