Default Maine Passage

On 2008-08-06 09:08:28 -0400, Goofball_star_dot_etal
said:

No it isn't! You will probably find that Roger has not been out for 9
days.

As it happens, we have independent confirmation that he sailed out and
escorted Flying Pig into the harbor, then got them some fuel.

--
Jere Lull

On 2008-08-07 10:36:37 -0400, Bob said:

The interesting thing assumtion with all this if we change the
language can we change a culture????????????

I'd say it's more an observation than an assumption.

Extreme cases would be the various cults who demonstrably create new
world-views by their coining or re-definition of words, but we see it
in everyday life.

But what did that have to do with the conversation to hand?

--
Jere Lull

In article , Roger Long wrote:
About 1000 miles in 8-9 days.

In my book that's a voyage... an adventure even.

Justin.

--
Justin C, by the sea.