Default Seeking a map of North American navigable waterways with a pontoonboat.

Does anyone know where I could find a map of North American (or just
the US) navigable waterways with a pontoon boat? I've been searching
for quite a while without luck.

Thanks,
Dale

wrote in news:92cf3dbd-5920-43ed-be82-
:

Does anyone know where I could find a map of North American (or just
the US) navigable waterways with a pontoon boat? I've been searching
for quite a while without luck.

Thanks,
Dale

http://earth.google.com/

Look for boatwakes in the satellite photos.

Come to Charleston for a year. There's 3200 miles of pontoon-navigable
waterways within 50 miles of my keyboard. Many of them so remote you'd
never see another boat all weekend! Other than the screaming wife, noone
will object if you run around all day naked as a jbird...(c;

wrote in message
I've been searching for quite a while without luck.

If only because nobody wants pontoon boats traveling their waters?