Jim

Default Inflatable Boat Repair

Notice that description does not cover leaking?
"Renew your old, faded, sticky, deteriorating inflatable boat with this
proven synthetic rubber coating"

Any coating that MIGHT stop (slow down) leaking fabric must be applied
to the inside.

Scott Vernon wrote:

Here's some stuff you paint on the outside;
http://www.allinflatables.com/shopping/paint/index.html

--
Scott Vernon
Plowville PA __/)__/)__

"Gould 0738" wrote in message

My old inflateble has become porous. It's made of the neoprene, not

hypalon.

Have heard about some liquid that impregnates the rubber from the inside.
One is supposed to sip it into the chambers. Please if anyone knows where

find it (web address). Any experience?
Thx in advance.

Almost sounds like that Fix-a-flat junk they sell in auto parts stores.

Fix a

flat is "Temporary use only".

You really want to trust your life to a can of rubberized Cheez Whiz?

You really ought to consider replacing a dinghy that is so old that it has
become "porous".

Lots of swap meets this time of year. Probably pick up something for a few
hundred bucks, and it would have to cost at least a hunskey to have

anybody do

any sort of skilled job of pumping miracle goo into your old boat. :-)

Boat fell off trailer bb General 31 January 27th 04 09:22 PM
Any boat repair will take longer and cost more than originally guessed! Gould 0738 General 11 January 11th 04 08:00 AM
I need your advice for a new boat Kharlosan Cruising 24 November 19th 03 09:27 AM
Am I chasing my tail?? AP Boat Building 13 November 10th 03 01:56 PM
Sailor's tattoo, must be married too long, Wooden Boat Festival Gould 0738 General 2 September 10th 03 06:38 PM