Default Scam

Home Depot SCAM -
Be Careful - A 'heads up' for those men who may be regular Home
Depot customers. Over the last 2 months I became a victim of a clever
scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned
out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't
happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works:
Two very hot 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you
are packing your shopping into the trunk. They both start wiping your
windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling
out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look.
When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and
instead ask you for a ride to another Home Depot. You agree and they
get in the backseat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of
them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you,
while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen May 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th,
17th,
20th & 24th. Also June 1st, 4th, twice on the 8th, 16th, 23rd,
24th, three times last Saturday and very likely again this upcoming
weekend.
So tell your friends to be careful.

P.S. Wal-Mart has wallets on sale 2.99 each

"Gordon" wrote in message
m...
Home Depot SCAM -
Be Careful - A 'heads up' for those men who may be regular Home
Depot customers. Over the last 2 months I became a victim of a clever
scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned
out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't
happen to you or your friends.

snip..

Yawn! This 'joke' is old.

I think it's round 3 or 4 for it since I've been reading this newgroup.
It's pretty much an annual event.

--
Roger Long

Another ECO-Scam Bob Crantz ASA 0 April 26th 07 03:31 AM
Ot Another scam Don White General 1 January 11th 06 10:35 PM