Don White

Default Ot Another scam

Someone else trying to scam me.
I'll have to go look in a mirror to see if I have 'sucker' stamped on my
forehead...
note; I contacted the 'real thing' Coke & they say it's bogus.
****
WINNERS ONLY:
C\ Don Jaime I nº11 2º
50.003 Zaragoza
WORLD WIDE
Ref: EAASL/941OYI/02/SHYN
Batch: 12/25/0034
Jan. 8th 2006

Dear Lucky Winner,

THE COCA-COLA COMPANY CHRISTMAS SEASONAL PROMOTION PRIZE AWARDS WINNING
NOTIFICATION.

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the just concluded annual
final draws of Coca-Cola Worldwide Christmas Promo.

The online Coca-Cola Worldwide Christmas Promo draws was conducted by a
random selection of email addresses from an exclusive list of 29,031
E-mail addresses of individuals and corporate bodies picked by an
advanced automated random computer search from the internet. However, no
tickets were sold but all email addresses were assigned to different
ticket numbers for representation and privacy.

After this automated computer ballot, your e-mail address emerged as one
of twelve winners in the third category for the second prize with the
following data:

Ref Number: EAASL/941OYI/02/SHYN
Batch Number: 12/25/0034
Ticket Number: 025-11464992-750

You as well as the other winners are therefore to receive a cash prize
of USD$85,000 (EIGHTY FIVE THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) each from the
total payout.

Your prize award has been insured with your e-mail address and will be
transferred to you upon meeting the requirements, statutory obligations,
verifications, validations and satisfactory report.

To begin the claims processing of your prize winnings you are advised to
contact our licensed and accredited claims agent/security company
for SECOND category winners with the information below: You are also
advised to give the following informations to the claim's agent via email

1. Full name and address:
2. Country:
3. Tel and fax number:
4.Occupation:
5. Your Reference and Batch number at the top of this mail:

Mr.Rodney Walter,
COCA COLA PROMO CLAIMS AGENT
Foreign Services Manager, Payment and Release Order Dept.
Atlantico Sistemas de Informático
Phone: +44 703 191 3083
Fax: +44 870 478 3035

NOTE: All winnings must be claimed within 20 days from today. After this
date all unclaimed funds would be included in the next stake.
Remember to quote your reference information in all correspondence with
your claims agent.
You are to keep all lotto information away from the general public
especially your reference and ticket numbers. (This is important as a
case of double claims will not be entertained).
Members of the affiliate agencies are automatically not allowed to
participate in this program.

Please be Warned!!!: Fraudulent emails are circulating that appear to be
using National Lottery addresses, but are not from The National Lottery.
PLEASE REPORT IMMEDIATELY TO :

Thank you and congratulations!!!
Yours faithfully,
Smith Carpenter.
COCAL COLA Games/Lottery Coordinator.

Copyright © 1994-2006 Coca-Cola.
All rights reserved. Terms of Service - Guideline

Don White

Eddie wrote:
On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 20:46:31 GMT, Don White
wrote:

Someone else trying to scam me.
I'll have to go look in a mirror to see if I have 'sucker' stamped on my
forehead...
note; I contacted the 'real thing' Coke & they say it's bogus.

You had doubts?
Ed

Up here Coke has had a promotion on since before Christmas.
On the 2 liter bottles, the label has a long number printed on it's back.
I've been entering a few trying to win a Dell computer.