Default Fake wilbur Hubbard

On Jul 9, 5:27*pm, FoolKiller wrote:
On Mon, 7 Jul 2008 23:36:47 -0700 (PDT), Bob
wrote:

On Jul 7, 10:48*am, wrote:

*As I've told you and your butt buddy bob I'm not Joe, even if he is a
far better sailor than you and Bob combined.
Fred

Given that wilbur is a fake and his alterego Capt. Neil may be a fake,
then isn't the term "Fake wilbur Hubbard" a bit strange?

Given that wilbur is a fake then you are saying a fake of a fake of a
possible fake *And a fake Wilbur sock puppet is a fake of a fake of a
fake of a possible fake.....

Fair makes yer head spin, don it?

A fool who knows his foolishness is wise
at least to that extent, but a fool who
thinks himself wise is a fool indeed.

Not really you idiot. Willbur is a wanna be idiot just as you are and
if any of you were half as good a captain as I am you'ld know the
diffrence. Go kiss each others ass.

Fred

wrote in message

wrote:

On Jul 7, 10:48 am, wrote:

As I've told you and your butt buddy bob I'm not Joe, even if he is a
far better sailor than you and Bob combined.
Fred

Given that wilbur is a fake and his alterego Capt. Neil may be a fake,
then isn't the term "Fake wilbur Hubbard" a bit strange?

Given that wilbur is a fake then you are saying a fake of a fake of a
possible fake And a fake Wilbur sock puppet is a fake of a fake of a
fake of a possible fake.....

Fair makes yer head spin, don it?

A fool who knows his foolishness is wise
at least to that extent, but a fool who
thinks himself wise is a fool indeed.

I just figure that "Fake Wilbur Hubbard" is essentially a double negative.
I'm
sure everyone here understands the concept of a double negative...

Double negative, let's see now, double negative????? Hmmmmm . . .

Oh! I think I've got it.

That's sort of like an old, rusty, "Red Cloud," ,steel, pilothouse motor
sailer full of coffee with a know-nothing, frightened, wannabe captain at
the helm who is full of ****?

Do I get some sort of prize?

Wilbur Hubbard

On Jul 10, 8:25*am, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

That's sort of like an old, rusty, "Red Cloud," ,steel, pilothouse motor
sailer full of coffee with a know-nothing, frightened, wannabe captain at
the helm who is full of ****?
Do I get some sort of prize?
Wilbur Hubbard- Hide quoted text -

Buzz off Wilbur, the Red Cloud was an excellent vessel. Any vessel
that faced those kind of sea conditions would have had trouble. Its
esay for you to second guess the decessions of a captain. You dont
know what happend out
there. Its a wonder she lasted that long in those conditions.

Dont second guess the choices that an experinced captain made in heavy
seas. You were not there!

Fred

wrote in message
Yeah, Wilbur. I'll bet you were surprised to see the Red Cloud crew
member who prompted the evacuation because of a sprained ankle, when
she walked without any sign of a limp in the news footage of their
rescue helicopter when it landed. You really had to be there!

She quite obviously exaggerated her injury. But, then again, one should
expect that from the weaker sex. I warned him about letting her tag along.
But, he wouldn't listen. I saw the video and it just reinforced my opinion
that whe used it as an excuse and he fell for it. The poor folks got caught
up in the rescue mentality mainly because they didn't have sufficient
cojones to be at sea in the first place.

I figure probably Joe abandoned ship more because he cared so much about the
poor little Schipperke. Hated to see it so afraid. It was probably in a bad
way - shaking, shuddering, whining, diarrhea running down its legs, throwing
up - you know how dogs tend to mirror the activities they see their master
and mistress engaged in.

Wilbur Hubbard