BoatBanter.com

-   -   Fake wilbur Hubbard (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/95941-fake-wilbur-hubbard.html)

Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] July 7th 08 01:48 AM

Fake wilbur Hubbard

I'm so upset! You see that horrible thing, Wilfrid Hereford is
masquerading as me, Wilbur Hubbard.

It all started one night at the Leather and Lashes Bar and Grill where
some of us "Girls" meet. You see Wilfrid is simply the most awful
dresser in the local community. Absolutely without style. I, on the
other hand have an absolutely fabulous sense of what is "In" and
obviously Wilfrid is extremely jealous of me.

Well, on the night in mention I was wearing my yellow vinyl hot pants
AND an authentic Hells Angles leather vest, complete with "Colors"
imprinted on the back. (It cost me $500 and, well, and some other
"services") but tres chic. Wilfrid, on the other hand was "attired" in
a sleazy black muscle shirt and a red mini. Gauche, in the extreme. I
can't begin to tell you how horrible he looked with his skinny white
arms sticking out of that horrible black shirt. Ugh!

But, anyway. I made the mistake of saying to my Friend (you see that
is another thing that makes Wilfrid jealous - I have a Friend but he
is still oyster diving in public johns, and my Friend is, well, rich).
But I did say, and Wilfrid heard me, I guess, that I couldn't see how,
if that was the best he could dress, how he could afford to buy a
drink at the Leather..

Well! that just set him off. Frothing! (you've never seen anything
like it) Simply insane with jealousy!

And ever since Wilfrid has stolen my email address and is writing all
this simply awful stuff about how I hate women (some actually have a
divine sense of style you know) and all this foolishness about boats
and how he is a Real Sailor (actually he gets seasick in a bubble
bath).

I could tell you about this boat he keeps talking about. He had a
group of us down to an Affair on his Yacht. Ten of us and he was
supposed to provide drinks and stuff. Heaven help us, a six-pack of
Bud Light and a bottle of unpitted olives. And tiny, you can't imagine
how tiny that little thing is. Why, my Friend and I could hardly find
room to spread out and sun bathing was utterly impossible.

So, Please! Please! if you read something that Wilfrid has written
using my name DO NOT BELIEVE IT.

(to show a message is really from me I'll include the secret word
"leather" in the message somewhere.... but don't let on to Wilfrid
what the secret is).

Wilbur Hubbard

Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] July 7th 08 03:00 AM

Fake wilbur Hubbard

Kill filed old Wilbur Hubbard, indeed! Ha ha ha ah ahahahhahah ah ah ahah!

Some constructive criticism, Bruce stuck at the Bangkok dock.

See the e-mail address you used below. Even though it is an invalid email
address, it isn't kosher to copy it and post with it. It's called forgery.
It can get you TOSed if somebody writes an abuse complaint. You wouldn't
want that now would you when you're just learning the ropes. You wouldn't
want to end up failing at Usenet 101 like you've failed at going 'round, now
would you?

Read this: http://www.jahitchcock.com/cyberstalked/detect.html

Besides, it might crimp the style of one FoolKiller. I'd miss his constant
swarming around the crack of my ass like that little swarm of gnats that can
sometimes be seen at the base of a dog's tail.

Wilbur Hubbard

Addendum:

Headers:

From: Wilbur Hubbard
Newsgroups: rec.boats.cruising
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 07:48:09 +0700

[...]

Wilbur Hubbard- Hide quoted text -

All wilbur hubbards are fakes, Just like Neal Warren is a fake
Captain.

Fred

Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] July 7th 08 07:04 PM

Fake wilbur Hubbard

wrote in message

All wilbur hubbards are fakes, Just like Neal Warren is a fake
Captain.

Fred

And the captain of the abandoned in a routine Gulf of Mexico cold front and
left to founder, "Red Cloud" is real? C'mon we ain't that gullible. No real
captain pulls an embarrassing ignorant stunt like that.

Wilbur Hubbard

[email protected] July 7th 08 07:48 PM

Fake wilbur Hubbard

On Jul 7, 1:04*pm, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
wrote in message

All wilbur hubbards are fakes, Just like Neal Warren is a fake
Captain.

Fred

And the captain of the abandoned in a routine Gulf of Mexico cold front and
left to founder, "Red Cloud" is real? C'mon we ain't that gullible. No real
captain pulls an embarrassing ignorant stunt like that.

Wilbur Hubbard

As I've told you and your butt buddy bob I'm not Joe, even if he is a
far better sailor than you and Bob combined.

IIRC the same little ol cold front a 400 thousand dollar boat named
Hot Ticket had a rudder fail and needed a tow. A Canadian couple were
lost and never found. You see Wilbur real sailors go down to the sea
and sail. They know that the sea is a dangerous place and the storms
can be terrible, but they have never found these dangers sufficient
reason for remaining ashore like you do.

Get a backbone Nealbur. You have become the scaramouch of the
internets sailing community.

Fred

Bob July 8th 08 07:36 AM

Fake wilbur Hubbard

On Jul 7, 10:48*am, wrote:

*As I've told you and your butt buddy bob I'm not Joe, even if he is a
far better sailor than you and Bob combined.
Fred

Hey fred whats your ****in problem ?
you got to be one sick cock sucker to keep draggin my name into this.
get a ****in life.
go sailing or jerk off and something productive. At least I have a
reason to be online...... whats your sorry ass excuse?

ya know after reading all these posts over the last few years I can
say your post are primarly **** smearing with out any maritime
oriention. Its all ya huh nay huh kid ****. At least Wilbure has
somthing to say about boats. Your comments are all personallity
slams..... just like a queer,,, its all drama queen pouting. Christ,
if I was a fag Id **** ya in the ass and reach around and jerk ya off
just to shut you the **** up. But Id be kind and spit on my cock to
get all slippery before I shoved it in your ass.

You sorry assed punk.

Bob

Bob July 8th 08 08:52 AM

Fake wilbur Hubbard

On Jul 7, 10:48*am, wrote:

*As I've told you and your butt buddy bob I'm not Joe, even if he is a
far better sailor than you and Bob combined.
Fred

My dearest fred:

Why do you continually bring my name into your comments? Again I am
complimented and feel absolutly flatered ! I must be in every hour of
your thoughts. Humm I feel all warm and fuzz all over :)
XOXOXO
OXOXOXO
Bob

[email protected] July 8th 08 06:17 PM

Fake wilbur Hubbard

On Jul 7, 10:04*am, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

And the captain of the abandoned in a routine Gulf of Mexico cold front and
left to founder, "Red Cloud" is real? C'mon we ain't that gullible. No real
captain pulls an embarrassing ignorant stunt like that.

Wilbur Hubbard

I have given your comments lots of thought last night I applogize for
all the terrible comments I posted here.
Please accept my applogy. You are correct and I was wrong.

Fred

[email protected] July 9th 08 07:52 AM

Fake wilbur Hubbard

On Jul 7, 11:52*pm, Bob wrote:
On Jul 7, 10:48*am, wrote:

*As I've told you and your butt buddy bob I'm not Joe, even if he is a
far better sailor than you and Bob combined.
Fred

My dearest fred:

Why do you continually bring my name into your comments? Again I am
complimented and feel absolutly flatered ! I must be in every hour of
your thoughts. Humm I feel all warm and fuzz all over :)
XOXOXO
OXOXOXO
Bob

Bob if you must know I do have the hots for you.
Fred

FoolKiller July 10th 08 02:27 AM

Fake wilbur Hubbard

On Mon, 7 Jul 2008 23:36:47 -0700 (PDT), Bob
wrote:

On Jul 7, 10:48*am, wrote:

*As I've told you and your butt buddy bob I'm not Joe, even if he is a
far better sailor than you and Bob combined.
Fred

Given that wilbur is a fake and his alterego Capt. Neil may be a fake,
then isn't the term "Fake wilbur Hubbard" a bit strange?

Given that wilbur is a fake then you are saying a fake of a fake of a
possible fake And a fake Wilbur sock puppet is a fake of a fake of a
fake of a possible fake.....

Fair makes yer head spin, don it?

A fool who knows his foolishness is wise
at least to that extent, but a fool who
thinks himself wise is a fool indeed.