Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Bob Bob is offline

Default Roger-Sailing-Lower back health

Hi Roger:

In case you rae serious about becoming a better/safer/stronger sailor
my PT friend told me to get a book. I bought it online and have read
and used it for the alst week.

I recomend it for you and others who still may be in the sate of
ignorance or denial regarding lower back pain or injury.

Give it a read. Its all research based not some tofu needle poking how
to get in shape with out doing anything infomercial. Youll need to
pencil in 30 min every morning before your meds and caffine. But it
will be worth it.

Jemmett, Rick. Spinal Stabilization: The New Science of Back Pain.
Libris Hubris Publishing, Canada. 2nd Edition, 2007 (ISBN
0-9688715-1-8). Sorry I didnt follow MLA or APA or kate Turabin. I
dont have my style book with me.

Bad Back Bob Back