John

Default For Rent-Slip in Port Sidney BC

REPLY TO javye at shaw dot ca

Sidney is near Victoria British Columbia Canada

36 foot slip on C Dock available May 1st to Sept 30

BBX high speed wireless internet (up and running very fast)

Close to stores/pub/restaurants/groceries/airport/ferry/

5 minute walk to downtown Sidney

$10 per foot per month includes power (up to $30 per month in power....
air conditioning will run more)

$360.00 per month Some conditions apply. Contact me for
further information. John

There is some more info on the Port Sidney website.
http://www.scratchpatch.com/portsid/