Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Who would you recommend to repair boat refrigerators

Local boat refrigeration repair people.

Twenty years ago manufactures of boat refrigeration systems would
assist a boater in finding a local qualified repair technician when
one is needed. With today's mass marketing approach to boat
refrigeration when qualified technical help is needed a boater is on
his own to find help. I ounce had a list of 27 refrigeration repair
people and phone numbers provided by Adler Barbour but that list is
long forgotten.

I would like to add a list of experienced refrigeration repair
technicians by name to my free assistance refrigeration web forum, but
only with their approval. If you have had a good experience with a
refrigeration repair person I would like to hear from you. What I
would need to know is person's name not a company and how to contact
them, and the type equipment they repaired for you. It would also help
to know what was wrong with your unit. By referring to a company name
I fine many companies today will send out their least qualified
mechanic on the first call or they send a tech and a helper and charge
for two people.

Because most people do not want their name, their location and phone
number published on the web please send your recommendation to my
email address at:
.
http://www.kollmann-marine.com