Default Keep the boat sea ready....

Probably not a bad idea. These reports keep getting more serious.

Recession my ass.....

http://biz.yahoo.com/rb/080327/economy_fed.html?.v=4

" The Fed has pumped hundreds of billions of dollars of liquidity into
strained markets and allowed investment banks access to its credit
facilities -- the first time since the Great Depression that it has
permitted non-banks to go to its discount window for cheap loans.

"All of these innovations are designed to bolster market liquidity and
promote orderly market functioning," Pianalto said. "Liquid, well-
functioning markets are essential for promoting financial stability and
economic growth."

There was not much growth in the fourth quarter, the Commerce Department
confirmed on Thursday as it reported gross domestic product grew at a scant
0.6 percent annual rate after expanding at a 4.9 percent clip in the third
quarter. Corporate profits shrank as the year ended, and growth is widely
seen as having slowed or stopped this year."

"Larry" wrote in message
[...]

You should read "The Shock Doctrine" The rise of disaster capitalism. By
Naomi Klein. I think you'll really enjoy it.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. JG" wrote in news:13uovju15numj50
@corp.supernews.com:

The Shock Doctrine

Thanks....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka3Pb_StJn4
in 6 parts.

"Capt. JG" wrote in news:13uovju15numj50
@corp.supernews.com:

The Shock Doctrine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mzciu8HvfwA

I think this is the most important movie on YouTube....

Very well done and informative.

Larry wrote:
"Capt. JG" wrote in news:13uovju15numj50
@corp.supernews.com:

The Shock Doctrine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mzciu8HvfwA

I think this is the most important movie on YouTube....

Very well done and informative.

You can go there and watch all those movies:

http://www.freedocumentaries.org/

Love that site.

Jeannette

"Jeannette" wrote in message
et...
Larry wrote:
"Capt. JG" wrote in news:13uovju15numj50
@corp.supernews.com:

The Shock Doctrine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mzciu8HvfwA

I think this is the most important movie on YouTube....

Very well done and informative.

You can go there and watch all those movies:

http://www.freedocumentaries.org/

Love that site.

Jeannette

Thanks for the link... I couldn't remember how to get there.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Jeannette wrote in news:YAaHj.26176$Ch6.6826
@newssvr11.news.prodigy.net:

You can go there and watch all those movies:

http://www.freedocumentaries.org/

Love that site.

Jeannette

Thanks, Jeannette. Scary stuff....