Steve

Default Cetol Lite??

I've been using regular Cetol on my last two boats.. I agree with most, that
it darkens the teak too much.. I like a more natural color..

At the time I finished my cap rail on this boat, I had a nearly full gallon
on hand and went ahead with that.. And sure enough, it gets darker every
season.

I had heard about Cetol Lite but wanted to finish off that gallon and now I
have..

I was going to get a gallon of the Lite today but they only had quarts.. Ah!
Ok. Maybe I should sneak up on it this time..

Has anyone used Cetal Lite on exterior teak and what are your impressions..
I've heard that it gives a orange appearance. What I'd really like to see is
that honey gold look.. Something that allows me to show off the grain and
the joiner work.

Steve
s/v Good Intentions

Sikkens Cetol Removal Nancy Murphy General 3 April 18th 04 06:33 PM
removing cetol from gelcoat Chuck Boat Building 2 March 7th 04 10:35 PM
Removing Cetol Baybyter Cruising 6 February 7th 04 08:42 PM
Sikkens Cetol Gcrothers Boat Building 2 August 11th 03 08:22 PM