MT Growler

Default Bahamas Cruise

Looking for a "boat buddy" to cross the Gulf Stream and cruise the Abacos.
Anybody interested. I have a Marine Trader 36 sundeck.

PJ

Looking for a "boat buddy" to cross the Gulf Stream and cruise the Abacos.
Anybody interested. I have a Marine Trader 36 sundeck.

When?

PJ

Looking for a "boat buddy" to cross the Gulf Stream and cruise the Abacos.
Anybody interested. I have a Marine Trader 36 sundeck.

When?

Rosalie B.

x-no-archive:yes

"MT Growler" wrote:

Looking for a "boat buddy" to cross the Gulf Stream and cruise the Abacos.
Anybody interested. I have a Marine Trader 36 sundeck.

Where are you?

Here in Marathon they keep a buddy boat list and there's a cruiser's
net on the VHF radio in the morning. There are SSB waterway nets and
ham nets most places too.

grandma Rosalie

Florida Keyz

Grandma Rosalie,

Your in Marathon!,, look us up if you get to tarpon basin in Key Largo, I run
the tour boats out of there.

Sterling