Marc

Default HDPE Water Tank

I'm looking for a custom fabricator of HDPE Poly for a water tank.
Anyone have any recommendations? Preferably in the NE, but nationwide
is ok. Thanks.
Rich Hampel

go to www.roncoplastics.com .... you might find a 'stock' tank that may
fit from there literally hundreds tanks in inventory.

Also consider a HDPE lined GRP tank from a specialty fabricator. There
has been quite a lot of advances in prebonding HDPE to fiberglass
sheeting, the fabricator then plastic welds the joints and spark tests
them for accuracy, then reinforces the backing joint surfaces with
additional GRP -- this method of HDPE construction is starting to show
up in the high pure chem. industry with 'reasonable' results.

In article , Marc
wrote:

I'm looking for a custom fabricator of HDPE Poly for a water tank.
Anyone have any recommendations? Preferably in the NE, but nationwide
is ok. Thanks.

Jim Carter

"Marc" wrote in message
I'm looking for a custom fabricator of HDPE Poly for a water tank.
Anyone have any recommendations? Preferably in the NE, but nationwide
is ok. Thanks.

Hi Marc. Try Shirlon Plastics, located in Cambridge, Ontario.

www.shirlonplastics.com

They have good prices and their quality is excellent. Many boat and RV
companies use their tanks.

Jim Carter
"The Boat"
Bayfield

Dan Best

I had some new tanks made by these guys last summer that I'm very happy
with: http://www.dura-weld.com/

--
Dan Best - (707) 431-1662, Healdsburg, CA 95448
B-2/75 1977-1979

HDPE Water Tank Marc Boat Building 7 February 18th 04 01:03 PM
HDPE Poly water tank Marc General 4 February 17th 04 07:57 PM
Hot Water Dispenser Conor Crowley Cruising 11 October 28th 03 07:42 PM
Fresh Water System Design Ideas. Aluminumhullsailor Boat Building 11 September 12th 03 07:12 AM