Alan Gomes

Default Mobri S4 Radar Reflector

I'm interested in the Mobri S4 radar reflector. I like the design of it but
it has not been rated too highly in some of the tests I read. On the other
hand, some users speak highly of it.

I'd be curious if anyone has first-hand experience with this unit and can
comment on its performance. I am talking about the larger S4 model, not the
small S2.

Thanks,
Alan Gomes

john s.

"Alan Gomes" wrote in message news:egmUb.179368$5V2.884572@attbi_s53...
I'm interested in the Mobri S4 radar reflector. I like the design of it but
it has not been rated too highly in some of the tests I read. On the other
hand, some users speak highly of it.

I'd be curious if anyone has first-hand experience with this unit and can
comment on its performance. I am talking about the larger S4 model, not the
small S2.

Thanks,
Alan Gomes

IŽd have to look back for the exact rating but if I remember well,
Praxctical Sailor considered them both pretty useless
john
john s.

"Alan Gomes" wrote in message news:egmUb.179368$5V2.884572@attbi_s53...
I'm interested in the Mobri S4 radar reflector. I like the design of it but
it has not been rated too highly in some of the tests I read. On the other
hand, some users speak highly of it.

I'd be curious if anyone has first-hand experience with this unit and can
comment on its performance. I am talking about the larger S4 model, not the
small S2.

Thanks,
Alan Gomes

IŽd have to look back for the exact rating but if I remember well,
Praxctical Sailor considered them both pretty useless
john

Aftermarket Radar Arch or Mounting kgruskin General 2 June 13th 04 03:29 AM
Inflatable radar reflector Parallax Cruising 18 February 3rd 04 04:40 AM
Radar reflector Parallax Cruising 4 October 16th 03 04:10 AM
Vessel detectors - radar visibility of your own vessel john s. Cruising 16 August 27th 03 12:53 AM