Sherwin Dubren

Default Looking to replace a water tank

My 22 gallon plastic water tank has finally given out after many years
of
service. I searched for a suitable replacement in catalogs and on the
net
but only one company kept popping up (Todd). Only problem was that Todd
has all the inlets/outlets coming out the front of the tank, and my set
up
will only allow access from the side of the tank. It's a sad comentary
when there is only one company aggressively marketing their product, and
if it doesn't suit your needs, you are stuck.

Sherwin D.

Lloyd Sumpter

On Wed, 04 Feb 2004 05:56:31 +0000, Sherwin Dubren wrote:

My 22 gallon plastic water tank has finally given out after many years of
service. I searched for a suitable replacement in catalogs and on the net
but only one company kept popping up (Todd). Only problem was that Todd has all
the inlets/outlets coming out the front of the tank, and my set up
will only allow access from the side of the tank. It's a sad comentary when
there is only one company aggressively marketing their product, and if it
doesn't suit your needs, you are stuck.

Sherwin D.

I see someone else recommended Ronco - there's also Barr Plastics:
http://www.e-barr.com/barr_plastics.htm

I had them make a custom holding tank for me, and they're very good. They supply
all the tankage for the boats built around here (Hourston, Silver Streak,
Sceptre, etc)

Your American Big Bucks should go far there...

Lloyd Sumpter
"Far Cove" Catalina 36