Default cooling water plumbing question

That doesn't seem like a good idea to me, unless you live way north in cold
water. Here in south Carolina, the AC intakes have blockages every few week
due the the abundant sea life in our waters. I would hate to think starting
out with my engine intake full of critters. Most people here have divers go
down and clean the bottoms at least every other week during the warm
weather. Our water get close to 85 degrees in the creek where I live.

Leanne

+ACI-Jerry+ACI- +ADw-JLK2941+AEA-yahoo.com+AD4- wrote in message
+AD4- The input water to the AC and the engine cooling water are
+AD4- what I propose to Y together. The sink drain goes out what
+AD4- used to be the engine water input thruhull. It may clog up
+AD4- as you say but the blockage has nothing to do with AC or
+AD4- engine cooling water.
+AD4-
+AD4- Bill Kearney wrote:
+AD4APgA+- I've never done this and there may be plenty of reasons not to do it.
+AD4APgA+- Can
+AD4APgA+- you folks give me some reasons not to?
+AD4APg-
+AD4APg- Sure, sink debris clogs the line and the blockage results in overheating
+AD4APg- the
+AD4APg- engine or AC. BAD IDEA.
+AD4APg-
+AD4APg-