LLongiii

Default Roberts 53G extended to 57'

Do you have a 40' - 45 ' Center Cockpit Cutter/Sloop in great shape, preferably
with two heads, and suitable for blue water cruising? Would you rather have a
bigger boat and are willing to invest your labor and money to finish it exactly
as you want? We have a Roberts 53G (extended to 57') rigged for cutter sail
plan. Steel Hull & Deck 99% complete. Interior foamed and ready for
completion. Equipment includes new 100 hp Yanmar engine and bow thruster.
Detailed list provided on request. My injuries are interfering with
completion and we want to get out there NOW! We'd prefer a trade but will
consider offers. Contact us if this sounds like something for you. Will
provide further information in exchange for your information. Email:

Nigel

"LLongiii" wrote in message
Do you have a 40' - 45 ' Center Cockpit Cutter/Sloop in great shape,

preferably
with two heads, and suitable for blue water cruising? Would you rather

have a
bigger boat and are willing to invest your labor and money to finish it

exactly
as you want? We have a Roberts 53G (extended to 57') rigged for cutter

sail
plan. Steel Hull & Deck 99% complete. Interior foamed and ready for
completion. Equipment includes new 100 hp Yanmar engine and bow thruster.
Detailed list provided on request. My injuries are interfering with
completion and we want to get out there NOW! We'd prefer a trade but will
consider offers. Contact us if this sounds like something for you. Will
provide further information in exchange for your information. Email:

Hi
I own a Roberts 53
http://www.jassira.com and I'm just curious, why did you
decide to extend it to 57ft. It seems like a lot of work and or money to get
the plans redrawn, what have you done with the extra length ?