Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default OT - Medical stuff in MIA/WPB - ENT, Mammography and Colonoscopy

Subject: OT - Medical stuff in MIA/WPB - ENT, Mammography and
Colonoscopy

Hi, all,

My apologies for being off topic, but this is the fastest way to
get the info from other satisfied cruisers...

OT - Medical stuff in MIA - ENT, Mammography and Colonoscopy

We're going to be in Miami for a while, to attend to some medical
stuff, before we head out to the Bahamas. Actually, there's some
possibility that we'll be in West Palm, so this applies to both
areas.

We need recommedations for an ENT who does nasal resections and
"roto-rooter" - sinus resections - surgeries.

Likewise, Mammograms and Colonoscopies.

If you have satisfactory experience with any of these proceedures
(or know other satisfied users) in either of those areas, please
respond directly to me skipgundlach at gmail dot com.

Thanks.

We now return you to your regular programming.

L8R

Skip

Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC
Follow us at http://groups.google.com/group/flyingpiglog and/or

"You are never given a wish without also being given the power
to make it come true. You may have to work for it however."
(and)
"There is no such thing as a problem without a gift for you in
its hands. You seek problems because you need their gifts."
(Richard Bach, in The Reluctant Messiah)