Default Skip, and Lydia, in general, lately

Skip, and Lydia, in general, lately

Thanks to all to whom the thanks would be obviously directed. The rest
of you can go **** yourselves (Bob, you're not among them, but now you
know what it takes to get me to say that).

For any of those who may actually have an interest in what's
happening rather than just wasting bandwidth on the local ****wit's
issues, Lydia has given me direction (much more than permission) to
talk about it. I'll do so - if I think there's any sincerity (my
apologies to those who I already know are, indeed) in the
communication - to all who care to correspond with me offlist. And,
as I'm not really given to melodrama, it will take me a little while
to compose my thoughts so they don't take orders of magnitude more
space than my usual postings here, so please forgive me if you've
already made this contact and I've not yet come back to you.

I don't think my information is hidden, as I've gotten some private
mail on the subject, but in case there's any doubt, you can find me at
skipgundlach at gmail.com.

We now return you to your regular programming.

L8R

Skip

Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC
Follow us at http://groups.google.com/group/flyingpiglog and/or

(and)
"There is no such thing as a problem without a gift for you in its
hands. You seek problems because you need their gifts."
(Richard Bach, in The Reluctant Messiah)

"Skip Gundlach" wrote in message
[...]

Skip, I think your posts are great. They're honest and a good read. That's
the best there is.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Skip Gundlach" wrote in message
Skip, and Lydia, in general, lately

Thanks to all to whom the thanks would be obviously directed. The rest
of you can go **** yourselves (Bob, you're not among them, but now you
know what it takes to get me to say that).

Sorry, but I don't have time to go **** myself, Skippy. Got too many women
nipping at my heels and I'm a generous individual if you get my drift.

For any of those who may actually have an interest in what's
happening rather than just wasting bandwidth on the local ****wit's
issues, Lydia has given me direction (much more than permission) to
talk about it.

Part of your problem, Skippy! Have you never learned that you are supposed
to be a man? I guess not. You seemed to have substituted a wife for the
mother you cannot seem to turn loose of. Real men do as they will and they
decide to do it of their own volition. Real men certainly do not need
"direction" from a woman. Do you not see what that means? It means you still
need your "Mommy." What a wimp!

I'll do so - if I think there's any sincerity (my
apologies to those who I already know are, indeed) in the
communication - to all who care to correspond with me offlist.

Some people actually waste their time with you via e-mail? Man, that is
really sad. I guess you are not the only one who still needs their "Mommy."
There sure seems to be a bunch of gullible idiots around these days. Anybody
who falls for your made-up tripe and actually finds your comic book
character believable is living in La La Land.

And,
as I'm not really given to melodrama, it will take me a little while
to compose my thoughts so they don't take orders of magnitude more
space than my usual postings here, so please forgive me if you've
already made this contact and I've not yet come back to you.

Excuse me! Not given to melodrama?
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahah hahahahhah
hhahahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhaha hahhahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahha
hahahhahahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahha haha. Then just what do
you call all those ridiculous trip reports listing screw-up after screw-up
if it is not melodrama? Face it, Skippy, if what you portray is your real
life then you are living a soap opera. A poorly written one at that. Not to
mention sorry, pitiful, sad, buffoonish, amateurish, clownish, in need of a
community to pull your fat out of the fire, etc.

I don't think my information is hidden, as I've gotten some private
mail on the subject, but in case there's any doubt, you can find me at
skipgundlach at gmail.com.

We now return you to your regular programming.

See, even YOU seem to realize your life is a soap opera. Program, indeed!
You had better beef up if you expect to play with the big boys, Skippy! I
suggest counseling -- soon and plentiful. You obviously don't enjoy
cruising. You obviously are not capable of enjoying it. What you enjoy is
running around doing stupid things and then yelling, "Hey, lookit me, lookit
ME!" You never grew up, Skippy. You are still a kid on the playground. Your
top priority is to be noticed. Even if you are noticed for your ineptitude
that is preferable to getting no attention at all. You are the direct
opposite of any successful sailor I know. Real sailors sail for sailing's
sake and they could not care less if a bunch of losers who hang on various
lists know the first thing about their cruising.

Yes, Skippy, get some counseling and get it fast.

Wilbur Hubbard

Bob Bob is offline

Yes, Skippy, get some counseling and get it fast.

Wilbur Hubbard

Hey Willburr:

Ever read Charlots Web? Or in your case maybe watch the video?
Bob

"Bob" wrote in message

Yes, Skippy, get some counseling and get it fast.

Wilbur Hubbard

Hey Willburr:

Ever read Charlots Web? Or in your case maybe watch the video?
Bob

"Charlotte's Web," yes. But what do pigs and spiders and other farm animals
have to do with anything? Other than Skippy's boat is named Flying Pig? (An
apt name for such an abortion, BTW.)

Wilbur Hubbard

Wilbur Hubbard wrote:
[...]

Jesus Hubbard, you are such an incredible asshole.....do you have any
life beyond sniping at others online as the poseur that you seem to be?

Jonathan

--
I am building my daughter an Argie 10 sailing dinghy, check it out:
http://home.comcast.net/~jonsailr

On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 17:35:12 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

[...]

Helpful advise from the sage of rec.boats who lives in a single wide
trailer, owns a boat he never sails and bicycles to work.

Just the sort of person to be advising an individual that has rebuilt
a boat, been on the rocks, repaired the boat and now cruised up and
down the Atlantic coast.

Willie-boy, if you had done half the jobs that Skip has done maybe
someone would listen to you instead of just muttering "stupid old
hubbie" when they see your posts.

Bruce-in-Bangkok
(Note:remove underscores
from address for reply)
Bob Bob is offline

On Nov 19, 6:05 pm, Bruce in Bangkok wrote:
, amateurish, clownish, in need of a

Just the sort of person to be advising an individual that has rebuilt
a boat, been on the rocks, repaired the boat and now cruised up and
down the Atlantic coast.

Bruce-in-Bangkok
(Note:remove underscores
from address for reply)- Hide quoted text -

Good on mate !

I have no answers. But: the back and forth, the Hubbard, the this and
that.

It sure is better than what's on tv.