Default internet for boats

On Nov 8, 11:43 pm, Bob wrote:
On Nov 8, 10:26 pm, wrote:

try these guys www.internetforboats.comIunderstand that they sell
to the USA as well. I have tried on the AT&T network and works perfect
at 140 Km's- Hide quoted text -

IN an effort to support equal time advertising.......... Just got my
First November issue of Boats & Harbors. On page 59
3/4 page adver forwww.sigma6mobile.comThey offer several cell based
broadband set ups. Anybody ever use their stuff?
Bob

Yes, great stuff. I purchased a set up about two months ago and it is
working out perfectly. The salesman I spoke with was Rick, he was
really helpful and answered all of my questions.

I think I saw a write up about them in The Marine Electronics Journal
a few months back. I know they do have a lot of their products listed
on their website. A quick look might help answer some of your
questions.

- Julia