Glenn Ashmore

Default water

Rich Hampel wrote:
Glen,
I searched your site and cent seem to find your RO machine... and my
newsreader deleted your original post. Whats the location, again?

The watermaker page is about 3 levels down. You can navigate there from
SystemsPlumbing.

Also..... I have a 44# spade (from you) and cant get it hold in soopy
mud as well as a danforth. Any suggestions? Ive tried extra long
scope, etc.

That is very true. The Spade is one of the best anchors overall but no
single anchor is best for all bottoms. In soupy bottoms total fluke
area perpendicular to the rode's pull means a lot more than the most
refined geometry. When it comes to soft mud NOTHING beats the Danforth
set wide. All the Practical Sailor test showed it.

OTOH, the Danforths and Fortress patterns don't reset well. Everything
in boating is a compromise and this is one of them.

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com