Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Sea Cocks

On Thu, 8 Jan 2004 19:03:52 -0800, "Steve" wrote:

"Steve" wrote in message

I just wish I had a good online reference to what a proper tapered plug
valve looks like..

OK, here is the best I could do with a quick Google. It is a commercial
TAPERED PLUG VALVE.
http://www.conind.com/pdf/plug%20valve.pdf

Thanks, Steve...that's interesting...I still like my ball valves,
though, but in some inaccessible places, these could be good.

R.