Bruce

Default Pirates of the Caribbean - no, I'm serious

Your assessment is very accurate. I doubt many have bothered to go to this
link and study it like you have. The post where the guy questioned why they
didn't steal dinghy's was case in point. If you read the site, you will see
that the thieves only want the motor. Dinks are only useful to a cruiser.
These are reports from the victims who are actively cruising the Caribbean.
This is the sum of all complaints from the Safety and Security Net.
Everything else is News Group BS
Bruce

Surveyor Caribbean? Bob Cruising 2 November 12th 03 11:30 PM
Caribbean 1500 Sail Questions NorthSailsBVI Cruising 0 September 21st 03 07:24 PM
Give me advice! Bareboat charter in Caribbean nick Cruising 18 September 10th 03 11:09 PM
Pirates of the Caribbean Bumper7 Cruising 6 July 18th 03 10:49 PM