Default Track it tv (follow me tv) system for sale

Hi,

This system was on our boat when we bought it, we have since upgraded
to the KVH. Have and entire dish/follow me tv system. Everything
should be there - was functional when the boat yard removed it.
Looking for best offer. located in Richmond, VA.
Best email to contact me is first or, second,
.

Thanks,
Joe