posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

Default Catamarans have something extra....

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..

"KLC Lewis" wrote in

How about passing international law that all shipping
containers must be
loaded,

now *that's* the dumbest thing I've read all week.

SBV

I'm entirely capable of coming up with dumber stuff.

Well, that would be hard to top, though I'm confident you'll
try your hardest.

Scotty

Okay, so I take it you are going on record as being in favor of shipping
containers floating free and sinking boats that cannot see them? It strikes
me (no pun intended) that that's a pretty dumb position. But at least I'm
not the one who came up with it.

posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

"KLC Lewis" wrote in

How about passing international law that all

shipping
containers must be
loaded,

now *that's* the dumbest thing I've read all week.

SBV

I'm entirely capable of coming up with dumber stuff.

Well, that would be hard to top, though I'm confident

you'll
try your hardest.

Scotty

Okay, so I take it you are going on record as being in

favor of shipping
containers floating free and sinking boats that cannot see

them?

Well then, you take it wrong. I wrote no such thing!

It strikes
me (no pun intended) that that's a pretty dumb position.

Well, *you* came up with it, so I'm not surprised.

But at least I'm
not the one who came up with it.

really? show me the post where I wrote that first.

SBV

"Scotty" wrote in message

Well then, you take it wrong. I wrote no such thing!

It strikes
me (no pun intended) that that's a pretty dumb position.

Well, *you* came up with it, so I'm not surprised.

But at least I'm
not the one who came up with it.

really? show me the post where I wrote that first.

SBV

Look, bubbie, this isn't rocket science. I posted, somewhat tongue-in-cheek
though not entirely so, a possible solution to containers floating around in
a way that they could sink boats. You replied that it was "the dumbest thing
(you) had ever read." It doesn't require a mighty leap of logic for one to
then assume that you are opposed to the idea of requiring containers to
sink. Ipso facto, you are in favor of them remaining afloat, where they can
do harm. If you have a better solution to the problem, post it.

posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..

Last chance before you become Crap'n Kneel's kissing cousin: Post a better
solution.

posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

"KLC Lewis" wrote in message
et...

"Scotty" wrote in message

Well then, you take it wrong. I wrote no such thing!

It strikes
me (no pun intended) that that's a pretty dumb

position.

Well, *you* came up with it, so I'm not surprised.

But at least I'm
not the one who came up with it.

really? show me the post where I wrote that first.

SBV

Look, bubbie, this isn't rocket science. I posted,

somewhat tongue-in-cheek
though not entirely so, a possible solution to containers

floating around in
a way that they could sink boats.

What you suggested was dumb...D U M B !

You replied that it was "the dumbest thing
(you) had ever read."

''this week''. I haven't read your past posts.

doesn't require a mighty leap of logic for one to
then assume that you are opposed to the idea of requiring

containers to
sink.

When you ASS U me stuff, you make an ASS out of U, not ME.

Ipso facto, you are in favor of them remaining afloat,

where they can
do harm.

You are WRONG again! Are you related to Boobspit?

SBV

posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

"KLC Lewis" wrote in message
et...

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..

Last chance before you become Crap'n Kneel's kissing

cousin: Post a better
solution.

I never said I had a better solution, although given 15
minutes I could come up with something better than your dumb
idea.
I merely pointed out that your dumb idea of always loaded
containers was the dumbest thing I have read all week.
It's not just dumb, it's unfeasible.

SBV

posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..

"KLC Lewis" wrote in message
et...

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..

Last chance before you become Crap'n Kneel's kissing

cousin: Post a better
solution.

I never said I had a better solution, although given 15
minutes I could come up with something better than your dumb
idea.
I merely pointed out that your dumb idea of always loaded
containers was the dumbest thing I have read all week.
It's not just dumb, it's unfeasible.

SBV

Now that's the dumbest post I've read all year. My idea was not "always
loaded containers." It was to always load or ballast them in a way that they
would always sink if they went overboard. And since you have been thinking
about this for a few days now without posting a better idea, capable only of
casting derision upon those who actually HAVE ideas, I must now consider you
to be incapable of having any ideas of your own.

However, I accept the challenge you yourself proposed: You now have 15
minutes to come up with a better idea.

posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

"Scotty" wrote in message

"KLC Lewis" wrote in

My idea was not "always
loaded containers." It was to always load them

Hooh Boy!

Clock's ticking, bubbie.

posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

"KLC Lewis" wrote in message
et...

However, I accept the challenge you yourself proposed: You

now have 15
minutes to come up with a better idea.

'Breather tubes' in all eight corners.
However, they must be designed to not let rain water in. And
the reefer units would need some kind of insulation in them.

SBV

Anyone Need Extra $$$$$ Rick General 0 May 2nd 07 10:28 PM
Wharram Catamarans Tsunamichaser ASA 0 October 10th 06 06:09 AM
Houseboat-like Catamarans Vallie Cruising 13 July 21st 06 05:05 AM
Catamarans ? Bart Senior ASA 1 March 3rd 05 12:31 AM
want some extra cash, try this [email protected] Cruising 0 January 1st 05 04:42 PM