Default Everyone out on the water?

Larry wrote:

Rosalie B. wrote in
news
I haven't gotten any messages on this group since July 31st.

Geez, Rosalie, Supernews must suck worse than it used to!

Larry

I went to Google groups so I knew there were messages. But my email
stopped working on July 31st. And then suddenly was OK on August 2nd.
The other newsgroups I monitor were working OK, but this one wasn't.

I finally (this morning) re subscribed to this one, and got the
messages

grandma Rosalie

S/V RosalieAnn, Leonardtown, MD
CSY 44 WO #156
http://home.mindspring.com/~gmbeasley/id1.html

Rosalie B. wrote:

Larry wrote:

Rosalie B. wrote in
news

I haven't gotten any messages on this group since July 31st.

Geez, Rosalie, Supernews must suck worse than it used to!

Larry

I went to Google groups so I knew there were messages. But my email
stopped working on July 31st. And then suddenly was OK on August 2nd.
The other newsgroups I monitor were working OK, but this one wasn't.

I finally (this morning) re subscribed to this one, and got the
messages

grandma Rosalie

S/V RosalieAnn, Leonardtown, MD
CSY 44 WO #156
http://home.mindspring.com/~gmbeasley/id1.html

Well, at least you are back.

You didn't miss much.

Richard

Salt Water/Fresh Water prs General 8 August 26th 04 07:40 PM
Salt Water/Fresh Water prs General 1 August 25th 04 04:47 PM
Salt Water V. Fresh Water [email protected] General 11 July 25th 04 06:43 AM
Fresh-water flushing a raw water system? Jeffrey P. Vasquez Cruising 24 January 28th 04 12:19 AM
Ford 351 OMC Taking on Water (Water in oil) DMU General 17 October 19th 03 03:25 AM