Scott Vernon

Default Southern California Sailors

not bad for a rookie.

"Geoff Jennings" wrote

You're obviously a troll,so I can't believe I'm responding, but which part
of "interview Tuesday" in my original post did you fail to comprehend? Is
wanting something nice for my fiancée so bad.

And WTF are you to tell me I'm being irresponsible. Using my growing thin
_SAVINGS_ to pay for a sailboat trip would clearly be irresponsible,

looking
for another way to do it hardly is.

Garry Beattie

"R.W. Behan" wrote in message
Geoff:

If you and your lady love happen to be in the San Juan Islands any time
soon, I'd be happy to have you aboard my old dowager Westsail for an
afternoon sail. Happy Holidays in the meantime.

Dick Behan

It's a long shot for you guys, but the same applies here in beautiful,
sunny, Queensland, Australia.

If any of you guys find yourselves in our neck of the woods you are always
welcome to join us on our boat for a sail.
Depending on the weather conditions, we usually either go along the coast,
across to Fraser Island, the worlds biggest sand island, or visit Lady
Musgrave Island on the Great Barrier Reef.

We will also welcome you to one of our traditional Aussie BBQ's. No shrimp,
just good ol Rump Steak!! I know you guys in the USA don't get rump steak,
but we do in Australia and it is the best BBQ steak going!!

--
Garry Beattie
Ocean Spirit Trailer Sailer &

Jonathan Ganz

I think it was the word Tuesday.

"Geoff Jennings" wrote in message
.. .

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
Any man who is unemployed and cannot even afford a
sailing excursion for his fiancée will likely make one
sorry husband. Do your fiancée a favor and get a job.

Stop mooching and stop being so irresponsible. You sound
like a loser to me.

You're obviously a troll,so I can't believe I'm responding, but which part
of "interview Tuesday" in my original post did you fail to comprehend? Is
wanting something nice for my fiancée so bad.

And WTF are you to tell me I'm being irresponsible. Using my growing thin
_SAVINGS_ to pay for a sailboat trip would clearly be irresponsible,

looking
for another way to do it hardly is.

I hope you're a troll, if not, you must be a very bitter, sad individual.

Geoff

Scott Vernon

yes we do. And ours' is better!

--
Scott Vernon
Plowville PA __/)__/)__

"Garry Beattie" wrote
I know you guys in the USA don't get rump steak,
but we do in Awstralia

Scott Vernon

yes we do. And ours' is better!

--
Scott Vernon
Plowville PA __/)__/)__

"Garry Beattie" wrote
I know you guys in the USA don't get rump steak,
but we do in Awstralia

Garry Beattie

Ha!!

Well that is interesting.

When I have been to the USA no one had ever heard of Rump steak.
One butcher I talked to knew what it was and said that they didn't have that
cut of meat in the USA because they cut the beef up differently. You end up
with a rump roast.

I don't know that your rump would be better than ours as we are very famous
for our beef, but I will admit your BBQ ribs are excellent. (Unfortunately
we can not get them over here for the same reason explained above.)

By the way, it's not Awstralia. That's the way the pommies pronounce it.
It's Australia, or Ozzie to us locals!!

Best regards
--
Garry Beattie