Default The Perfect 4th in Charleston...

What a picture-perfect 4th of July it was in Charleston Harbo(u)r, today.
Mid 80's; beautiful blue, cloudless sky; a very nice sailing breeze, as
predicted by the weather guys yesterday; moderate wind chop on the water.

I got all tired out from winching, so decided as we went back to the dock
to pick up the drunks for the fireworks tonight to come home, instead. My
back is killing me from wrenching it moving a church organ around at work,
so it needed to get away from that winch handle.

What a beautiful boat a Jenneau 40 is and a pleasure to sail from her big
cockpit. She came in 3rd in the race last week ahead of some of the
"professionals"...(c; Our little group isn't used to "placing" in a race.
Hell, we're lucky to cross the finish line before the race committee has
gone home and already posted the results on the webpage!....heehee

Larry
--
I wore my "Vessel Assist" hat, just in case...

Perfect cruiser [email protected] ASA 10 January 9th 06 03:34 PM
perfect cruisin boat [email protected] ASA 26 January 9th 06 05:07 AM
70 VAC at Charleston City Marina tonight Larry W4CSC Electronics 12 February 18th 05 08:07 PM
Perfect Storm Shen44 ASA 2 September 15th 03 02:51 AM