Default boat suggestion

Hello - perhaps somebody could help me.

Considering buying my first boat for my family of 5 and I'm looking
for the smallest boat with the largest hull/cabin space possible. I've
not looked at anything yet, and don't even know what's available
really. Somebody down the block has what looks like a bayliner with
cabin space in hull. From the outside proportions, it looks like 14 -
16 foot boat. Would 4 people fit in it's hull?

Any recommended small family boat? I'd be taking it out mostly in the
upper and middle keys where water can be real shallow. I was
considering a jet boat, but owners always tell me they have to have
the engines rebuilt. A jet engine would be great down here if reliable
- any jets with cabins?

Also if buying used, what should ask and look for?

Harry's lobster boat? Gould 0738 General 3 December 23rd 03 06:24 AM
NEW Boat Profit Margins Konnie General 19 December 19th 03 04:57 AM
1st boat help Diverguy General 21 November 12th 03 06:40 PM
Many boats are not being used. Bill Kiene General 14 October 25th 03 05:17 PM