Chuck Bollinger

Default Help! I've lost a thread

Just this morning I looked at some messages, one of which said that a friend had
a small Honda (?) generator that was very quiet etc. This afternoon my daughter
asked about a small generator as an auxiliary for their sailboat. I went back
and darned if I can find that message.

I thought the subject line carried the word "appliance" but searches on that
don't produce.

Please let me know if you find it. Thanks

Chuck

Leanne

Try
http://www.mayberrys.com

The one that we use on our boat is:
http://www.mayberrys.com/honda/gener...ls/eu2000i.htm

Leanne

"Chuck Bollinger" wrote in message
Just this morning I looked at some messages, one of which said that a friend

had
a small Honda (?) generator that was very quiet etc. This afternoon my

daughter
asked about a small generator as an auxiliary for their sailboat. I went back
and darned if I can find that message.

I thought the subject line carried the word "appliance" but searches on that
don't produce.

Please let me know if you find it. Thanks

Chuck

Jim Bailey

I was standing on the pier a while back talking to a dock neighbor in a
regular volume when I noticed that there was a honda eu3000i sitting between
us running. I don't have a clue how they get those things so quiet but it's
really quite amazing. I had also heard that Mayberrys (prev thread)
consistantly has the best price. Now there's probably 7 boats out there
that have that generator. Everyone raves about them. I believe they make
them down to about a 1KW as well.

I wish Honda would make a marinized version that you could put in a bilge.
I simply can't come up with the 5 grand or more for a
northern/westerbeke/whatever, but I'd sure love to put one on our Hatt. Of
course, if they marinized it, I suppose the cost might go up with the rest
of them anyway.

jim bailey

"Chuck Bollinger" wrote in message
Just this morning I looked at some messages, one of which said that a

friend had
a small Honda (?) generator that was very quiet etc. This afternoon my

daughter
asked about a small generator as an auxiliary for their sailboat. I went

back
and darned if I can find that message.

I thought the subject line carried the word "appliance" but searches on

that
don't produce.

Please let me know if you find it. Thanks

Chuck

Chuck Bollinger

Thanks to both of you. I found the information on the WWW and the next day went
to the Work Boat Show in Seattle and the unit was there. It is quite impressive
and looks good and rugged.

Chuck Bollinger wrote:

Just this morning I looked at some messages, one of which said that a
friend had a small Honda (?) generator that was very quiet etc. This
afternoon my daughter asked about a small generator as an auxiliary for
their sailboat. I went back and darned if I can find that message.

I thought the subject line carried the word "appliance" but searches on
that don't produce.

Please let me know if you find it. Thanks

Chuck

Chuck Bollinger

Chuck Bollinger wrote:

Just this morning I looked at some messages, one of which said that a
friend had a small Honda (?) generator that was very quiet etc. This
afternoon my daughter asked about a small generator as an auxiliary for
their sailboat. I went back and darned if I can find that message.

I thought the subject line carried the word "appliance" but searches on
that don't produce.

Please let me know if you find it. Thanks

Chuck

Fine Thread vs Course Thread Gary Warner General 15 June 22nd 04 08:30 PM
Lost my ride? Don White General 8 December 13th 03 01:16 AM
What again? Another thread on watermakers? Peter Boat Building 2 December 9th 03 09:45 PM
Where to buy 5 cord thread? Buck Wild Boat Building 0 September 19th 03 08:27 AM
Lost for ever hatch cover large 18x19 Boat Building 3 July 7th 03 06:30 AM