Wali

Default Big Pacemaker info (going to need one)

Hello All,
I'm seriously considering repatriating a 1980 66' Pacemaker back up
from Mexico. The boat needs ALOT of love from the sole up. The running
gear seems in order and the hull seems sound but the house got bumped
(?) in the aft quarter and things are a real mess in the non-business
sections of the boat. Anyone familiar with this boats construction? I
understand that Pacemaker built excellent boats but quality was a bit
mixed towards the end of production (right around this boat's launch
date). Any insights or opinions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Wali
The New Guy

You are talking big $
Look at this one:
http://boats.iboats.com/pacemaker/mo.../16077-ad.html
I'm curious, how much did it cost you in Mexico this boat?

"Wali" wrote in message
om...
Hello All,
I'm seriously considering repatriating a 1980 66' Pacemaker back up

wialgmes

"The New Guy" wrote in message
You are talking big $
Look at this one:

http://boats.iboats.com/pacemaker/mo...-1064/16077-ad
..html
I'm curious, how much did it cost you in Mexico this boat?

I saw that boat and a few others and they are all very inspirational.
I'm the "lucky" one. This is my inheritance that may break me. It's going to
be a very interesting project as the last restoration (and inheritance for
that matter) was a Reinell 26. So how much?
Oh, realistically, I'm estimating it will cost me all of it plus any I can
beg, borrow, and ste,, well she's not steel she's fiberglass.