Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Ping Larry - Ferrites?

Hi Larry,
I have installed my new Icom, AT130 Antenna tuner and Pactor usb
modem.

Unfortunately I could not avoid the wires from the winmd generator
base and the wire from the ATU to the backstays coming to with a foot
of each other.

Pactor modem works well and power output etc is excellent but I don't
know where to fit all the ferrites you mention. I have a few that fit
smaller cables but none of the size to fit over the coax.

I would much appreciate your help - once again.

Being back in the water again out of a hot and dirty yard is just
bliss. Using and having to pump your own toilet (- dismantling it due
to a blockage first), going to and fro by dinghy, rocking of the boat
and using the kerosene stove instead of an electric hot plate is like
being in heaven.

Just have to tune the rigging and I am off. All the little things that
need to be completed after a refit can be done under way.

cheers
Peter Hendra

Ping Larry - Circuit Breakers Peter Hendra Electronics 23 May 13th 07 04:17 PM
Ping Larry - re Aaron Russo doco Peter Hendra Cruising 1 May 7th 07 02:14 AM
Ping Larry: Sintered Bronze Peter Hendra Cruising 63 May 1st 07 08:18 PM
Ping: Larry Vic Smith Cruising 2 April 12th 07 12:01 PM
Ping: Larry Peter Hendra Cruising 2 April 2nd 07 11:18 PM