Default Creative ways to get something for nothing.

"Capt. JG" wrote:

"Martin Baxter" wrote in message
Wilbur Hubbard wrote:

You've probably read about my battery scam and my printer cartridge
scam. Here's another couple of good ones.

This scam is called price arbitrage.

Cappy, I expect better of you, the scheme you discribe is not
"arbitrage", do break out a dictionary and look the word up.

Cheers
Marty

He's taking advantage of the price difference between honestly paying for it
and dishonestly paying less than he should.

I realize than Jon, however arbitrage is buying something in one marker
and selling it in another for profit, (well, hopefully for profit),
usually refers to currency transactions, but could be commodities.

I believe the word for Cappy's scheme is "fraud".

Cheers
Marty

"Brian Whatcott" wrote in message
On Sun, 27 May 2007 20:56:20 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

Bwaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahah!
That What**** sure is a loser!

Wilbur Hubbard

Hi Wilbur. Is your name really Neal, the self confessed petty,
maybe grand thief?

Brian Whatcott Altus OK

How do you get Neal outta Wilbur? Do you do LSD, too, like certain other
subscribers here? Hey, What****, I'll let you in on a little secret. I
was the second shooter at the JFK assassination.

Wilbur Hubbard

Wilbur Hubbard wrote:

[...]

Read about price arbitrage. Scroll down a bit.
http://www.businessweek.com/bwdaily/...n_id=rss_daily

You people are so very ignorant.

Wilbur Hubbard

Wilbur Hubbard wrote:

You've probably read about my battery scam and my printer cartridge
scam. Here's another couple of good ones.

This scam is called price arbitrage.

Cappy, I expect better of you, the scheme you discribe is not
"arbitrage", do break out a dictionary and look the word up.

Cheers
Marty

He's taking advantage of the price difference between honestly paying for
it
and dishonestly paying less than he should.

I realize than Jon, however arbitrage is buying something in one marker
and selling it in another for profit, (well, hopefully for profit),
usually refers to currency transactions, but could be commodities.

I believe the word for Cappy's scheme is "fraud".

Cheers
Marty

Yeah, I think "fraud" is pretty accurate in general for Neal.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
On May 28, 10:56 am, Brian Whatcott wrote:
On 27 May 2007 17:30:47 -0700, Joe wrote:

This guy seems to have moved around in Florida, quite a bit.
************************************
Warren, Neal

removed
************************************
Perhaps he would know Capt. Neal??

Brian Whatcott Altus OK- Hide quoted text -

Whats up Brian..You are Da Man. You must hang with the men in Blue
huh?
Things a bit slow in red dirt clod land?

I called the number you provided and it was indeed a Neal Warren, I
was going to jab at him and make fun of the fellow for thinking
Baccardi was a high dollar rum.

He asked me how I got his number and I explaned that Brian Whatcott of
Oklahoma posted it on the internet for all to see and he said you
moved around allot,and that you said he was ripping off Wal-mart and
your local liquor stores.

He called me several choice words I can't repeat ...but man was he
mad as hell. He even said he is going to contact his lawyer Tuesday
morning and sue the F%#* out of you...or something like that.

Sorry I thought you had the right guy....oh well good luck dealing
with a pack of hungry lawyers who have evidence posted on the
internet.

Hope you do not lose your job as the wally world greeter over this.

Joe

Hi Joe,

you seem to be very, very sensitive on this issue.
Got a conscience?
Using a pseudonym?

Free advice: read the note I wrote.
Thieves get apprehended by cops, not folks
who put them down.

Brian Whatcott Altus OK- Hide quoted text -

Hey Brian, I hate both thieves and snitches.

You slandered some fellow who has nothing to do with this group by
posting his personal information. Not cool at all.

I think it would be real smart to call the fellow who's personal
information you posted and say you are sorry for being so ignorant.
You would be well advised to retract your statement about him and tell
him you fell for one of Neals oldest trolls.

BTW who elected you sheriff?

Joe

You reposted it also... however, you're right. That's not Neal aka Wilber
aka Ellen aka thief/liar.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

On 28 May 2007 09:29:23 -0700, Joe wrote:

Hi Joe,

you seem to be very, very sensitive on this issue.
Got a conscience? Using a pseudonym?

Free advice: read the note I wrote.
Thieves get apprehended by cops, not the folks
who put them down.

Hey Brian, I hate both thieves and snitches.
BTW who elected you sheriff?

Joe

Hi Joe,

Try bragging about stealing exploits like
Wilbur, and you'll soon find out, probably?

:-)

Brian Whatcott Altus OK

On Mon, 28 May 2007 11:45:35 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote:
... That's not Neal aka Wilber
aka Ellen aka thief/liar.

Ignoring the pro-Wilbur bluster from ?Joe?,
, do you have any more detail on the
Neal/Wilbur/Ellen character, before I start a
paid search for him/it? by any chance?

Thanks

Brian Whatcott Altus OK

wrote:
... That's not Neal aka Wilber
aka Ellen aka thief/liar.

Ignoring the pro-Wilbur bluster from ?Joe?,
, do you have any more detail on the
Neal/Wilbur/Ellen character, before I start a
paid search for him/it? by any chance?

Thanks

Brian Whatcott Anus OK

A paid search. Bwahahahahahahhahahahahahhahah! What a ****. Is that why
your name is What****? Hey, guess what What****, today I stole a whole
shopping cart full of groceries at the local grocery store. Then I
knocked a little old lady over the head and stole her purse. Then I
kicked somebody's dog. Then I shot a cop dead. I feel badly about
kicking the dog. What are you gonna do about all these heinous crimes
boy?

Wilbur Hubbard

Wilbur Hubbard

wrote:
... That's not Neal aka Wilber
aka Ellen aka thief/liar.

Ignoring the pro-Wilbur bluster from ?Joe?,
, do you have any more detail on the
Neal/Wilbur/Ellen character, before I start a
paid search for him/it? by any chance?

Thanks

Brian Whatcott Altus OK

Why would you want to do that?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Wilbur Hubbard wrote:

Read about price arbitrage. Scroll down a bit.
http://www.businessweek.com/bwdaily/...n_id=rss_daily

You people are so very ignorant.

Very good Cappy, you however used the term "arbitrage", not "price
arbitrage", if you are going to use a term outside of its' normal
context please include the modifier in the future.

Cheers
Marty