Default NJ coast cell copverage

Hello everyone

Can someoe tell me how com[plete the cell coverage on the NJ coast,
between Cape May and Sandy Hook is? How far out to sea does it
extend?

We will be in the area this weekend and it would be nice to phone my
better half occasionally to keep her up to date.

Many thanks in advance

matt

On May 17, 12:06 pm, Wayne.B wrote:
On 17 May 2007 07:41:03 -0700, wrote:

Can someoe tell me how com[plete the cell coverage on the NJ coast,
between Cape May and Sandy Hook is? How far out to sea does it
extend?

We will be in the area this weekend and it would be nice to phone my
better half occasionally to keep her up to date.

Coverage is very good in my experience, extending out 10 to 15 miles
in most places, sometimes more.

Many thanks for your response and apologies to the group for the
double post.

Matt

Coast Guard Tips Off Ships Before Security Inspections Dan Krueger General 13 May 23rd 06 12:41 AM
Coast Guard Tips Off Ships Before Security Inspections NOYB General 1 May 22nd 06 07:17 PM
HAM and SSB Frequencies Bill Cruising 5 August 18th 05 07:58 PM
Coast Guard Searching for WWII veterans: [email protected] General 0 June 29th 05 05:00 AM