Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default State registered boat in Canada

If anyone has actually been to Canada in an undocumented boat with US state
registration, would you please let me know. Steve has me worried with his
post reply that he heard somewhere that documentation is necessary. I spent
quite a while on the www.cbsa.gc.ca site today but couldn't find an answer.
You can speak to someone but it's like waiting for tech support.

I'm sure I would have heard of this if it was the case but things change
constantly with border security now and I'd hate to find out too late to get
the documentation.

--
Roger Long

rec.boats.paddle sea kayaking FAQ [email protected] General 0 May 21st 06 05:23 AM
Who Am I Skipper General 38 October 19th 05 07:50 PM
A Recreational Boating Message Skipper General 7 October 12th 05 10:25 PM
Dictionary of Paddling Terms :-) Mike McCrea General 3 June 30th 04 11:52 PM