Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Why I'm dumping rec.boats.cruising.

1) too many ignorant subscribers
2) too many off-topic posts
3) too much trash talk
4) people here are losers
5) most people don't even know what sailing is, they have pitiful little
motor boats, I've been to the rec.boats.cruising picture site. If you
liars can cruise in those ugly tiny little runabouts then you're
dreaming. There were maybe three or four boats shown that one would be
able to cruise in.
6) the most boring subscribers I've ever seen in any group.

Good riddance to all of you ******s.

Wilbur Hubbard