Default Sailing school recommendations in OBX?

I have an opportunity to vistit Duck, NC around the end of May. I've also
recently come into posession of a 20' sailboat. I have never sailed before,
only motored. I'm thinking a one or two day introductory sailing class while
I'm in NC would be really handy. I don't need to become certifiable and all
my sailing for the foreseeable future will be in very protected waters. I
just need some instruction on what all those ropes and strings and stuff are
for so I can make the boat go and stop and maybe do a little steering in
between. Can anybody recommend someone who can give me what I need?

Learning to sail the USA way. ARG ASA 82 March 23rd 06 01:10 AM
American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 January 13th 06 05:32 AM
American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 November 30th 05 05:32 AM
American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 February 19th 05 05:32 AM
American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 May 11th 04 11:51 AM