Default 1946 Halvorsen 40 specifications

Hi
can anyone direct me to where I can find specifications for the above?
Particularly relating to the typical engines / gearboxes / props?
Thanks in advance.

On Mar 7, 7:03 pm, wrote:
Hi
can anyone direct me to where I can find specifications for the above?
Particularly relating to the typical engines / gearboxes / props?
Thanks in advance.

http://www.halvorsenclub.org/

Bob Bob is offline

On Mar 7, 12:03 am, wrote:
Hi
can anyone direct me to where I can find specifications for the above?
Particularly relating to the typical engines / gearboxes / props?
Thanks in advance.

I have a 1963 Halvorsen design sailboat. Or are you asking about
powerboats?

On Mar 9, 6:06 pm, "Bob" wrote:
On Mar 7, 12:03 am, wrote:

Hi
can anyone direct me to where I can find specifications for the above?
Particularly relating to the typical engines / gearboxes / props?
Thanks in advance.

I have a 1963 Halvorsen design sailboat. Or are you asking about
powerboats?

;Powerboat/cruiser. Sorry, should have specified. Just looking at re-
powering options and need to know a few things about the standard set-
up (I'd rather not have to pull the current units apart yet, or slip
it just to get details on what props it's likely to be running).

On Mar 12, 8:39 am, wrote:
On Mar 9, 6:06 pm, "Bob" wrote:

On Mar 7, 12:03 am, wrote:

Hi
can anyone direct me to where I can find specifications for the above?
Particularly relating to the typical engines / gearboxes / props?
Thanks in advance.

I have a 1963 Halvorsen design sailboat. Or are you asking about
powerboats?

;Powerboat/cruiser. Sorry, should have specified. Just looking at re-
powering options and need to know a few things about the standard set-
up (I'd rather not have to pull the current units apart yet, or slip
it just to get details on what props it's likely to be running).

Should also point out I know the OP and am answering on his behalf ; p