Default Boat painting places in Mex - Panama ?

Anyone have any suggestions for getting a boat LP'd on the West Coast
of Mex - Panama?

I will not consider the screwed up mess Baja Naval yard in Ensenada.
I've personally talked to too many unhappy customers and seen too many
bad jobs in the past 18 months since the 2 sons took over from their
father. The father ran a good, cheap operation. The 2 sons have turned
it into poor, expensive. No wonder I heard they going bankrupt.
Socalsail

I have had two friends get their boat LP'd in Marina Seca in San Carlos. Their
is a gringo who subs. in the yard and runs a crew of painters. They use Imron
or ProLine. dont know his name but if you mail Jesus or Hedi at Seca they will
be able to tell you.
Mike
SV Slacker