Phil

Default My homeport

You hit the nail on the head. No salt water and the trawler just doesn't
look right on a lake! I moved from Goffstown and before that was Bennington
NH. That was about as close to the "Real NH" as I wanted to be. 2 hrs from
the ocean, millions of black fly's and lots of snow. I love it here in NC
and the ((local)) people are some of the friendliest I have ever met. NH
will soon become part of Massachusetts :-( Just look at Derry.

"L. M. Rappaport" wrote in message
On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 13:14:47 GMT, "Phil" wrote (with
possible editing):

Phil,

You oughta move up to the REAL New Hampshire! Unfortunately
we get a lot more snow, but we don't have many rules, no condo
associations, none of that crap! Of course there isn't any salt water
up here, but there are plenty of lakes and there aren't many boats on
them.

Best,
--

Larry
Email to rapp at lmr dot com

L. M. Rappaport

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 15:45:02 GMT, "Phil" wrote (with
possible editing):

You hit the nail on the head. No salt water and the trawler just doesn't
look right on a lake!

Whoops! Yeah, and I'll bet it's a bitch to tow on a trailer!

I moved from Goffstown and before that was Bennington
NH. That was about as close to the "Real NH" as I wanted to be. 2 hrs from
the ocean, millions of black fly's and lots of snow. I love it here in NC
and the ((local)) people are some of the friendliest I have ever met. NH
will soon become part of Massachusetts :-( Just look at Derry.

Not up here, it won't. We don't recognize anything south of Franconia
Notch! Also, you can control the black flies quite well with Mosquito
Magnets and their knockoffs. I have to agree about NC, though - used
to do a bit of consulting for Lucent in Greensboro - great folks and
nice country.

Best,
--

Larry