Default Can anyone help me with pictures

Hello
Can anyone please post pictures for me

www.hyseasinflatableboats.com

"Don" wrote:

Hello
Can anyone please post pictures for me

URL snipped

Hi there Don,

If you mean post pictures on USENET, thats a real no-no in any group
that doesn't include the word 'binaries' in its name. There are also
technical reasons why that is a *really* bad idea, most people never
even get to see them, and if you do it repeatedly it will probably cost
you your Internet account. I belive you use Shaw cable and you
definitely need to read the Newsgroups section of your provider's
Acceptable use policy. This issue is covered, please dont risk it.

If however you put the photos up on the web on a photo site or on your
own site you can post a LINK (a URL or web address) to them here, its
perfectly 'kosher' and if they are on topic, and you accompany them with
a brief description to entice us, you *will* get viewers. (maybe more
than you can handle :-) )

If you need advice on *how* to upload and link photos, there are groups
that cover the basics of web design, or you could do worse than start
he http://www.htmlhelp.com/faq/html/images.html#inline-image or if
you like we could take this to email.

If you want us to post photos on your site, What sort of pictures do you
want? Who retains the copyright? and are you providing a photo gallery
for us or do you want to pick and choose some for your own use? I could
find a photo of a very tired Avon 310, but unless you want it for a
'got one of these? - Why not trade it in on our latest super-dooper
go-faster one-of-ours? photo series, I doubt it would be much help to you.

I hope this has been usefull for you.
Good luck,

Ian

[at]=@, [dash]=- & [dot]=. *Warning* HTML & 32K emails -- NUL:
'Stingo' Albacore #1554 - 15' Early 60's, Uffa Fox designed,
All varnished hot moulded wooden racing dinghy.

Thank you Ian Malcolm. Sail pictures. Ellen MacArthur ASA 19 January 20th 07 08:46 PM
Sail Maine , Navigation Pictures, CD, Question NE Sailboat Cruising 14 January 20th 07 03:02 PM
Nutsy ; No Pictures Thom Stewart ASA 1 May 20th 06 11:28 PM
First Day Pictures Link & Some Details Gary Warner General 11 July 21st 04 07:44 PM